Sunday, April 26, 2009

This is going to become more common in the next few years...

"Man shot after metro bus incidence" is the article title, but it seems to make the man shot the victim here. Although not much information is given, apparently the woman was being harassed in the bus (no level of harassment is indicated), which led to the woman shooting the man after they got off the bus.

I tip my hat to the woman. I know some of you are probably like, wow that woman is crazy, pulled the gun on a guy just because he was harassing her. Maybe some of you girls are thinking, "I get harassed on the bus all the time, and I don't pull a gun on the guy." Yeah, well maybe you should. Let's disregard for now whether the man was just throwing snark remarks at the woman, or taking it to the next level. Just because it happens everyday and you are used to it, does not make it right. It should be a good warning message to those men on metro busses.

Think about this for a moment, how messed up is it that the woman is now in jail for trying to protect herself? This is ridiculous. The woman is smart to be carrying around a concealed weapon in Seattle, especially on the metros. Seattle is getting to be one dangerous place- I'm glad I'm done with school at the U.

No comments: