Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Clinton Likely to Concede Tonight

Reports are coming in that Hillary Clinton will likely conceded the Democratic primary race tonight. It'll be interesting to see how the Obama-fans spin a potential Obama/Clinton ticket to say that Obama is still the "change" he says he is.

What do I mean?

Obama has labeled himself as the "change" to the face of Washington. Clinton is still part of the old face of Washington, i.e. "old politics." Picking up Clinton undermines Obama's "change" that he consistently touts.

As I've said before, Obama will say and do whatever it takes to win. That means, likely picking up Clinton as his VP. I would be very surprised if the Democratic ticket does not end up being a Obama/Clinton ticket. If the ticket is something other than that, then I admit- I have been wrong about Obama in the past.

Regardless, an Obama economic policy is what's keeping me from voting for him.

No comments: